Having children can make your day too busy to make time for yourself. To add to the trouble, cell phones have become a major reason for kids wasting precious time by not sticking to schedules for everything. Recently, mobile monitoring applications have presented a reasonable solution for working and self-employed parents. Using these gadgets, people can plan time better, manage work, and make sure their kids follow a healthy lifestyle.
Allocate Time for Everything
As a working parent or self-employed parent, raising kids cannot be easy. The reason for this, mostly, is that kids have a routine of their own as they grow. They have their own time to have naps, meals, and if they go to school, then they need their own time to do homework and engage in extracurricular activities. Even if you have tried to work with a planner, you may not be able to keep up with time management. You have to make sure that you plan your day so that you can maintain a balance between work and personal life with your kids. Besides, when your kids start using technology like mobile devices, you have to look out for them and keep them safe from threats online.
Time Management Setbacks You Can Manage at Home with Mobile Monitoring Applications
Making time for specific things is necessary. If kids can follow a schedule and stick to it, life can be so much easier and you can make the most of your day. With a monitoring app, XnSpy for example, you can do this. Besides, if you don’t have mental peace, this can hinder you from doing other important things. Without proper planning and time management with your kids, you will not be able to attend to your personal business.
Moreover, knowing that your kid uses the internet while you cannot hover 24/7 is very disturbing. You may lose sleep over fears about threats lingering online, like cyber bullies, stalkers, kidnappers, and sex offenders. It’s natural to worry for your child’s safety. With Xnspy and similar apps installed on the mobile devices your kids use, like tablets, iPads, iPhones, and all kinds of smartphones, you can get some mental peace.
Ensure Kids Follow Schedules
From a web-baseddashboard, you can see everything your kids and spouse do on their devices. Here are some important things you can do with the app installed on their mobile devices to ensure proper time management:
1. Monitor browsing history – You can keep checking on their browsing habits. If you have a fixed bedtime and curfew about staying up past that time, this app is very helpful. Assuming that they stay up too late browsing while you think they are asleep, the app shows it. You can see the entire browsing history with timestamps. Moreover, you can see bookmarked sites and see how frequently your kid visits those sites.
2. Monitor apps installed – Sometimes, kids can lose focus with too many gaming apps. Apple and Google Play store have numerous attractive games that are easy to download and install. Concerned parents often want to minimize game addictions so that kids can spend sufficient time studying as well. From the dashboard, you can block installed games if you feel it is necessary.
3. Monitor conversations – Nowadays, using the internet for messages and text messages is the quickest way to communicate. Moreover, sharing photos and videos is an all-time favorite for kids. However, sometimes, the person receiving the images and photos may not have friendly intentions. As a parent, you may worry about your kid’s sharing extremely personal images that can invite trouble. You can listen to calls they make and even turn on the recorder remotely to record ambient surroundings. There will be no secrets from you and you wouldn’t have to hold their devices in your hand or hide in corners to eavesdrop. You can see time stamps to make sure they don’t spend too much time on socializing and make time for other productive things.
4. Track emails and calendar entries – If your kids use emails to communicate with specific people, you can monitor that too. You can check their emails remotely to see if they are doing well at school. You can also track calendar entries to see if they are handling school projects right. You can always remind them that you are watching them and pull them down to pending things to do. This will also save you from panic attacks when they need your help at unexpected times.
5. Use GPS Tracking – With mobile monitoring applications that come with this feature, you can know where your kids are at odd times. If they haven’t reached home after closing from school, you can check their real-time location to make sure they are safe. If you are out of home then you can pick them up yourself so that you can save time during the day.
Suppose you can save ten minutes every hour through proper planning and making sure your kids follow a routine, you will be surprised at how it can improve your life. You will be able to make time to go the gym, take naps, and attend to other important businesses without excessive stress.